£195 for RSGB Academy members (plus VAT)
£350 for non-members (plus VAT)
Course booking terms, conditions and cancellation policy (PDF download)
This two-day course covers:
- Introduction and history of social media
- Amazing examples, total #FAILS
- Social media grandees – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+
- Growing and niche networks – Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Flickr, Vine, Snapchat
- Changes in monetised environment
- Building fan base
- Engagement is king
- Social media is not 9-5
- Understanding sentiment; dealing with negativity
- Measuring and evaluating impact
- Next steps: designing your social media strategy
Learning will be assessed by completion of an assessment task, to be returned within 4-weeks of course completion.
Course dates and venues
There are no current dates/venues for this course.
Invoicing, payment & cancellation
- Delegate fees are due payable upon booking unless a valid Purchase Order is provided and accepted.
- For online bookings paid at the time of booking, invoices/receipts will be issued electronically on completion of the booking.
- Please issue Purchase Orders to ‘Road Safety GB International’ and forward via email to: email@example.com.
- Invoices will be issued and sent via email and must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date or no later than one working day prior to the start of the course, whichever date occurs soonest (the“due date”).
- Payment must be made in pounds Sterling by cheque, credit/debit card or BACS, using the details on the invoice.
- For more information please contact Sally Bartrum by email or on 01379 650112.