£195 for RSGB Academy members (both plus VAT)
£350 for non-members (both plus VAT)
Course booking terms, conditions and cancellation policy (PDF download)
This two-day course covers:
• Reasons for evaluation
• Understanding objectives
• What is E-valu-it and how can we use it?
• Types of evaluation
• What to measure and how?
• What are logic models and how can they help with evaluation planning?
• Best practice in evaluation planning
• How to do before and after studies.
• Do’s and don’ts of question writing
• How to plan and pilot an evaluation
• How to run focus groups
Given the concepts covered in this course, it is most beneficial if attendees have prior knowledge of parts of the curriculum. It is therefore recommended that attendees should have previously completed the Road Safety Practitioner Foundation Course before booking to attend this Evaluation course.
Learning will be assessed by completion of an assessment task, to be returned within 4-weeks of course completion.
Course dates and venues
There are no current dates/venues for this course.
Invoicing, payment & cancellation
- Delegate fees are due payable upon booking unless a valid Purchase Order is provided and accepted.
- For online bookings paid at the time of booking, invoices/receipts will be issued electronically on completion of the booking.
- Please issue Purchase Orders to ‘Road Safety GB International’ and forward via email to: email@example.com.
- Invoices will be issued and sent via email and must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date or no later than one working day prior to the start of the course, whichever date occurs soonest (the“due date”).
- Payment must be made in pounds Sterling by cheque, credit/debit card or BACS, using the details on the invoice.
- For more information please contact Sally Bartrum by email or on 01379 650112.