£125 for Road Safety GB Academy members (plus VAT)
£190 for non-members (plus VAT)
Scroll to the foot of the page for current course dates and venues.
This one-day course aims to help develop a road safety practitioner’s ability to deliver an engaging presentation to older children and adults. The course covers a wide spectrum of topics including:
- The use of problem-solving approaches
- Pitch and pace of delivery
- Presentation skills
- Lesson planning
- Effective use of questions
Who should attend
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to develop their presentation skills. The course is aimed primarily at practitioners who deliver to young people and adults.
Course aims and objectives
To develop the participant’s ability to deliver an effective and engaging presentation
To increase the participant’s:
- Understanding of 4 group-based learning activities
- Ability to plan an interactive session using the INTRO(SH) lesson plan format
- Understanding of how to use questions effectively
- Understanding how to use problem-based learning effectively
- Ability to reflect on their own practice and develop a personalised GROW plan for development.
Learning will be assessed by completion of an assessment task, to be returned within 4-weeks of course completion.
Course dates and venues
There are no current dates for this course.