Health and the Environment (online course)
This course is aimed at road safety practitioners who wish to improve their knowledge and understanding of how vehicle use impacts our health and the environment and explore a range of recent interventions to reduce this issue.
To increase the participants:
- Awareness of the impact vehicle use has on health and the environment
- Awareness of possible countermeasures
By the end of the course, the participants will have a greater understanding of:
- The environmental impacts of vehicle use
- How vehicle use can impact health
- The benefits of active travel
- Current interventions
- Possible future interventions
Who should attend the course?
This is an introduction course and is suitable for any road safety practitioner who has limited knowledge of how vehicle use impacts health and the environment.
This is a one-day course that commences at 9am and will be completed by 4pm.
It includes a written assignment.
£195 for Road Safety GB Academy members (plus VAT)
£295 for non-members (plus VAT)
31 January 2024
Delivered via Zoom
Book this course
In addition, courses can be delivered for groups on request - contact Sally Bartrum by email or on 01379 650112.