£195 for RSGB Academy members (both plus VAT)
£350 for non-members (both plus VAT)
Course booking terms, conditions and cancellation policy (PDF download)
This two-day course covers:
• Reasons for evaluation
• Understanding objectives
• What is E-valu-it and how can we use it?
• Types of evaluation
• What to measure and how?
• What are logic models and how can they help with evaluation planning?
• Best practice in evaluation planning
• How to do before and after studies.
• Do’s and don’ts of question writing
• How to plan and pilot an evaluation
• How to run focus groups
Given the concepts covered in this course, it is most beneficial if attendees have prior knowledge of parts of the curriculum. It is therefore recommended that attendees should have previously completed the Road Safety Practitioner Foundation Course before booking to attend this Evaluation course.
Course dates and venues
26-27 April 2018
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Organised by Road Safety GB Academy in partnership with Road Safety Analysis and Wakefield Council
This course is fully subscribed – no further availability
15-16 May 2018
Organised by Road Safety GB Academy in partnership with Road Safety Analysis