£110 for Road Safety GB Academy members (plus VAT)
£170 for non-members (plus VAT)
Scroll to the foot of the page for current course dates and venues.
Road Safety GB’s one-day behavioural course introduced road safety practitioners to the concept of behavioural change. This course was superseded in 2018 with a more in-depth two-day Behavioural Change Course.
Road Safety GB is now able to offer an 'upgrade' course (one-day) that allows students who have completed the initial one-day course, to access the learning covered on the new extended course. This 'upgrade' course aims to further develop a road safety practitioner’s understanding of behavioural change in relation to applying behavioural change models and techniques.
The course focuses on:
- How to analyse a behaviour
- How to apply a model to aid understanding of a behaviour
- How to select and utilise behavioural change techniques.
Please note, you can only attend this course if you have previously completed Road Safety GB’s one-day behavioural change course.
Date(s) and venue(s) for the course
There are no current dates/venues for this course.
Invoicing, payment & cancellation
- Delegate fees are due payable upon booking unless a valid Purchase Order is provided and accepted.
- For online bookings paid at the time of booking, invoices/receipts will be issued electronically on completion of the booking.
- Please issue Purchase Orders to 'Road Safety GB International’ and forward via email to: email@example.com.
- Invoices will be issued and sent via email and must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date or no later than one working day prior to the start of the course, whichever date occurs soonest (the“due date”).
- Payment must be made in pounds Sterling by cheque, credit/debit card or BACS, using the details on the invoice.
- For more information please contact Sally Bartrum by email or on 01379 650112.
Course booking terms, conditions and cancellation policy (PDF download)