Delivering Virtual Training (online course)
This course is designed to equip road safety practitioners with the skills to develop and deliver road safety interventions online.
£120 for members: £185 for non members (both plus VAT)
Aim of course
To develop a road safety practitioner’s ability to plan, design and effectively deliver on-line road safety interventions.
For the learner to:
• Be able to relate the following five aspects of on-line learning design (Salmon, 2013) to an intervention:
- Access and motivation
- On-line socialisation
- Knowledge construction
- Information exchange
• Be able to effectively plan an on-line facilitated session using delivery platforms such as Google Classrooms and Zoom
• Develop the skills needed to effectively use delivery platforms such as Google Classroom and Zoom
• To explore how best to maximise the learner interaction - as an individual or as a member of group - by use of appropriate on-line resources
• To identify options for assessment, feedback and evaluation.
One day, 9.00 to 16.00
To gain the award the practitioner will need to develop and record a 10-minute on-line presentation on a subject of their choice. The presentation will need to demonstrate the learning outcomes outlined above.
Who should attend this course?
Any road safety practitioner who is new to planning and delivering on-line learning or wishes to further enhance their understanding in this area.
16 March 2021
Course fully subscribed - no further availability
20 May 2021
Book this course